VIRTUAL TRAIL RIDE
October 17th through October 25th, 2020
Cincinnati Therapeutic Riding and Horsemanship is committed to improving the lives of individuals impacted by disabilities and unique challenges through equine assisted activities and therapies. For more information, visit our website at www.ctrhequinetherapy.org.
COME RIDE FOR US! The Virtual Trail Ride is a fundraiser to assist with operating costs at CTRH so we can continue to fulfill our mission. Many horse lovers will be hitting the trails as the leaves start changing colors and the temperatures get cooler. Why not ride for a good cause?
REGISTRATION FEE: $20 per rider, payable prior to the trail ride. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the names of other participants in your group and an email address. CTRH will send you an invoice via Square to pay your registration fees if paying by credit card or debit card. If paying by cash or check, payment can be made in our office. Registration fee must be paid by each participant in order to be entered into the drawing for prizes.
PLACE OF TRAIL RIDE: Anywhere you choose! Get your trail riding buddies together and “trot on”. Prior to the ride, download the app “Equilab” onto your cell phone. This is a free app. Open the app and click on the start button prior to your trail ride. The app will track your ride and give you the total distance and time of your ride. You should take a snapshot of the final stats and email it to us by Wednesday, October 28that email@example.com to be eligible for prizes.
PRIZES TO BE AWARDED:
- Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whisky with caricature label (2) – to the rider that rides the most hours and another to the rider that rides the farthest distance (must be 21 years of age or older to claim this prize)
- 1 year subscription to the Equilab Premium app – to the rider with the most trail rides (each at least a mile) taken between 10/17 – 10/25
- Used English Saddle of your choice from CTRH’s Used Tack Loft – to the rider with the most worn saddle that is held together with duct tape, twine and bubble gum (email picture please)
- “Trail Ride Basket” generously donated by Liberty Western, Lebanon OH – to the group with the most registered riders
- $25 Gift Certificate generously donated by Jr’s Jently Used and New Tack (Junior Berchtold), Pleasant Plain OH – to the rider and horse with the best Halloween costume (email picture please)
- Gift Certificate and basket generously donated by Carney’s Feed Mill, Batavia OH
- Gift Certificate generously donated by Louiso Garden Center, Batavia OH
- Gift Certificate generously donated by Equus Now, Loveland OH
- Other prizes awarded by random drawing
Contact Fran Rowland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 831-7050 for additional information.